Please read the Policy carefully before placing your order. We may make changes to the policy over time, please review it before making another purchase.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you.
By using the services of our site, you show us your trust. We fully appreciate this and respect the importance of the privacy and confidentiality of your data.
We adhere to the principle of minimizing personal data - we do not request, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to achieve the purpose - to purchase goods, services or receive information.
We respect your privacy and do our best to keep your personal information secure.
We do not allow the sending of unsolicited letters and in no case allow the sale, rental or transfer of any of your personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties.
Information may only be disclosed to third parties on the basis of a lawful request, agreement or with your consent, for example by making a lease purchase.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the information when placing an order or contacting customer support. You represent that you are under the age of 16 and undertake not to take any action against the security of the Site.
We are not responsible for incorrect, incomplete or erroneous data provided by you.
By using our website and / or purchasing goods and / or services, you represent that you understand the policy and agree to be bound by the changes.
If you do not agree to this policy or certain definitions contained therein, please do not use the services of our site.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
When you make a purchase or contact customer support, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase, the submission of personal data is mandatory, because without it you will not be able to make a purchase.
We collect and store the following data:
- client's name and surname;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- delivery address of the goods or services.
Personal information is used only to ensure the full provision of services and communication with customers.
We may receive your personal information only from you and only if you use the services on our site, such as: order registration, contact customer support via a feedback form or email.
3. PAYMENT INFORMATION
When paying for goods and services provided by the Gusto SIA website, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your bank account number;
- name of the banking institution;
- Your phone number;
- E-mail address.
We do not receive information about your bank's payment card and it is not processed.
4. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We use the information we collect about you to:
- sell our goods and services;
- correctly process and deliver your order;
- provide warranty and post-warranty support;
- answer your questions and provide you with information;
- provide you with personalized access to our site;
- compile anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
5. HOW LONG WE STORAGE YOUR DATA
We store customer personal information for 10 years:
- to provide the purchased product with warranty and post-warranty support;
- to contact you about the request;
After the expiration of the 10-year period, personal data will be destroyed if you do not request the deletion of your data using the website or in person at the workshop of Gusto SIA (with an identity document) during this period.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be transferred to a third party - the leasing company only if you want to use the services of the leasing company by placing an order and filling in the appropriate form on our website.
Third parties may also include data centers, support services, delivery services, cloud storage services, and so on. Personal data processors who help us to provide you with services. In any case, only the amount of data necessary for the performance of a specific task or the provision of a specific service is transferred to the processors. Third parties affiliated with us may process your personal data only for the specified tasks and may not use it for other purposes or transfer it to other persons without our consent. Processors ensure the protection of your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and a written agreement with VS PRO SIA.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent public authorities and administrations, including law enforcement authorities, such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Gusto SIA does not transfer personal information and other data to third countries.
The release of personal and other user data is only based on a legitimate request.
8. USER RIGHTS
Legislation on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation, gives you a number of rights, and we must ensure that you can exercise them.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information in order to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update this data;
- You can refuse to receive e-mails at any time by sending a notification to [email protected];
- in cases where your data is processed with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which serves as a basis for terminating the data processing;
- You have the right to receive confirmation of your data processing, the right to review the processed data, to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the processing period, the sources of data receipt, their meaning and the consequences for you;
- You can request that your personal information be completely deleted (unless it is in conflict with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia).
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before providing the information you request about your personal information. For this purpose, we may ask you to submit an identity document and / or to visit our workshop in person. If you are unable to prove your identity, we may reject your application.
We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with lawful access to your personal information that we hold within 30 days of receiving your request for access.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with deleting your personal data, such as:
- inability for us to identify you as a customer when contacting customer service;
- difficulty or inability to identify your purchase;
- difficulties or complete impossibility to recover purchase documents in case of loss;
- and other risks.
9. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The data manager and the person responsible for the processing of personal data are «Gusto» SIA, 43603042410, Dārza iela 12A, Bauskas novads, Bauska, LV-3901
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can write to e-mail [email protected]
In case you have a complaint about the processing of personal data in our company, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Valsts Datu Inspekcija.
10. POLICY CHANGES